The Answer at Portsmouth Music Hall
WHEN: Thursday, October 10, 7:00pm
The Historic Theater
28 Chestnut Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
COST: $13 Adults
$10 Seniors 60+, Students & Military/Veteran/First Responder; (UNH students free with ID)
Ananda New England Kriya Retreat with Nayaswamis Dharmadas and Nirmala
WHEN: Friday, October 18th – Sunday, October 20th
Rolling Ridge Retreat Center, North Andover, MA
Early Registration Costs (until 9/26/19)
Include lodging, vegetarian meals, and all programs:
$325 shared occupancy (2-3 in room)
$310 multiple occupancy (4 or more in room)
How to Meditate Class
- Uplift your consciousness Live an inspired life
- Scientific Kriya Yoga meditation techniques
- Stay calm in challenging situations
- Quick and easy centering exercises for increased energy
- Connect to your inner source of inspiration and joy
- Chant to open the heart and focus the mind
WHEN: Thursday, November 7, 14 and 21 – 5:30pm to 6:45pm
North Coast Family Health
875 Greenland Rd.
COST: Sliding scale $45 to $60 (includes three classes)
All day Christmas meditation December 8th from 8 to 4 pm
Please arrive 10 minutes before 8 so we can begin promptly with energization exercises. Breaks for those wishing to depart early or arrive late will be from 11 to 11:30 and from 1:30 to 2 pm.
- Bring beverages and snacks as desired,
- Please don’t wear fragrances as some people are very sensitive to them and become ill.
- Bring any meditation gear desired including – ear plugs or covers, Aum boards, blankets, shawls, malas, cushions.
- There will be chanting, singing and inward dancing/yoga movements at times throughout the day. This is an inward time and the communion is with Christ. Let us all rise in Christ consciousness by maintaining silence and devotion even during breaks.
- The last 20 minutes of the day everyone is invited to participate in a joyful offering of Light to Christ!
New Years Dinner & Kirtan 5-9 pm Ananda house December 31st (Gururpriya’s)